Bonecrusher's Blog of Hate

Name's Bonecrusher. If you're reading this, I hate you. If you're not reading this, I hate you. Actually, I just hate you period. In fact, I hate everything. This blog examines the subtleties and complexities about this mindset, which flashbags like yourselves can only hope to ever achieve. Good luck with that.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Lying Online Polls

I had intended to take this day off - this slaggin trip is more trouble than it's worth - but something came to my attention that has left me highly insulted.

39

That is, of course, disgustingly low. Of course, I would expect you losers to underestimate my abilities, but 39? That's just slaggin insulting. Last time I trampled a school, I took on 567 kids (the population of the school), and 34 teachers, as well as 26 cops, three swat vans, and a tank.

These polls you humans create are just ridiculous. Most include various tripe about 'how compatible with a vegetable are you', or 'which character from an obscure TV show that no one on Earth would possibly enjoy are you like' or 'what is your favorite season, like it matters or something.' Apparently you humans haven't thought of the concept of figuring these things out for yourself.

I found this one a little more interesting though: What are your Chances of Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse?

I'd be interested in seeing the average human result (less then 4%, I would guess) but I myself have no need to take such a test. I *survived* a zombie apocalypse, so I know. Ever hear of the Hate plague? I was unaffected entirely - though some say I was never cured, but really, I was just that hateful in the first place. Shows you, Optimus Prime. You can put your shiny Christmas Tree Ornament back in your chest now. Bah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...I got 37. D: