Bonecrusher's Blog of Hate

Name's Bonecrusher. If you're reading this, I hate you. If you're not reading this, I hate you. Actually, I just hate you period. In fact, I hate everything. This blog examines the subtleties and complexities about this mindset, which flashbags like yourselves can only hope to ever achieve. Good luck with that.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Late Night Partying

While Cybertronians don't sleep, we occasionally enter periodic rest cycles that are similar in function to you fleshbags nightly rest. However, we typically make sense about it. A human told me recently (before I dispatched of him) one night, late into it and about to head to some sort of party, that 'the night is young'. That's a stupid thing to say, especially since solar cycles don't age. But it occurs to me, why would you morons want to prolong any day anyway?

I'm pretty sure I've already told you that the average human life sucks more then a Black Hole on speed, but in case you forgot, your life sucks. All the hassles and annoyances, dealing with ridiculously primitive human mechanics, your slowly degrading body, and the mind numbing imbeciles you interact with on a daily basis. It's a wonder your entire race doesn't outright commit ritualistic suicide, thought that would be quite the blessing on the rest of the universe.

But the point is, your life blows. Why then, would you want to stay up later into the night, when you could just end the day and get it over with? Do you meatbrains have some innate hope that maybe the night will suck less then the day? Do you think that a rigamorall with a bunch of idiots as drunk as you are will somehow be better then the imbeciles you dealt with prior that day? Well, here's an interesting factoid for you: It won't help. You'll wake up with pain in your head, and last nights dinner on the floor in front of you. Sucks, don't it? Welcome to my world.

This is just another example of what I would like to call 'Idiotic Hope Syndrome'. And it seems that every single one of your wretched race is infused with it. IHS affects billions of beings every day. Unfortunately, the only known cure is death. If you feel you are suffering from IHS, feel free to contact me, and I shall be most obliged to administer this cure ASP. Maybe. If I feel like it.

No comments: