Bonecrusher's Blog of Hate

Name's Bonecrusher. If you're reading this, I hate you. If you're not reading this, I hate you. Actually, I just hate you period. In fact, I hate everything. This blog examines the subtleties and complexities about this mindset, which flashbags like yourselves can only hope to ever achieve. Good luck with that.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Home Again, Naturally

Well, after a miserable week on the road, I'm finally home. I hate road trips, and I'm glad to be rid of it.

Of course, after I stepped in I realized I left the water running. And the neighbors were yelling at me, probably cause I crushed their cat in the driveway. And my email was full of 500 junk mail accounts. And there are cracks all over ceiling. And some fire damage I'm sure wasn't there before. And there's nothing good on TV. And 400 messages, all from political canidates telling me how stupid the other ones are. And the grass on my lawn is overgrown and ratty.

In fact, I hate this place. Maybe I'll go on a road trip...

No comments: