Bonecrusher's Blog of Hate

Name's Bonecrusher. If you're reading this, I hate you. If you're not reading this, I hate you. Actually, I just hate you period. In fact, I hate everything. This blog examines the subtleties and complexities about this mindset, which flashbags like yourselves can only hope to ever achieve. Good luck with that.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Self-Advertisement

The writers strike has ended, and finally those lazy good-for-nothings are back to work. And that means that yes, Transformers number 2 is back in production.

So today, I will forgo my normal blogging, and do something I hope never to do again.

Dear TF2 Writers:

As you may recall, I played an important part in the first Transformers movie. I feel that I was unable to put forth my true potential in the part. Despite this, my character was popular (as evidenced from the fact that I appeared in every trailer), so perhaps there is a chance that maybe I could return for the sequel?

As you may recall, I was excellent on-set, and I only killed 20 people. And think to yourselves, aren't you better off now that they aren't around to harass you anymore? I would like a chance to exercise my talent, and take a part in Number 2.

As per the last film, I am more then willing to blow many things up, and get in rough fights with other Cybertronians. Again I must remind you my appearance was a crowd pleaser, and thus my return would be welcomed. Even if I must play another character, I need the money, and would gladly take even a background part.

And if you don't, I will smash you into oblivion.

-Signed, Bonecrusher



Gah, that was the most horrible thing I've ever had to do. So much sucking up and faking 'niceness', UGH! Disgusting, Horrible, virtually obscene. I slagging hope I never have to do that again.

But if I do get in, at least I won't be forced to play in the slagging Gobot movie. Or, Primus forbid, Voltron.

No comments: