Bonecrusher's Blog of Hate

Name's Bonecrusher. If you're reading this, I hate you. If you're not reading this, I hate you. Actually, I just hate you period. In fact, I hate everything. This blog examines the subtleties and complexities about this mindset, which flashbags like yourselves can only hope to ever achieve. Good luck with that.

Monday, February 18, 2008

More Emails

Number of Emails this week. Here's a couple. Let's get this over with.

Bonecrusher,

If you hate everything, then that means you hate yourself do you not? That's how I'm reading this blog. You need a mental check and a serious self esteem boost dude. Remember the one email that you got from someone by the name of Skye? Several days ago? Yeah, personally, I think you're the one with the psychological disturbance and not her. Valentine's Day is gross to a certain degree, but you should at least love (or 'like' if you prefer it) yourself! In my opinion, anyone that doesn't at least love themselves (don't go overboard though!) have a mental issue. So, when you say "I hate everything", actually think about what you're saying for once in your life!

-Veronique


Sure, I hate Myself. Falls under 'everything', doesn't it? However, I disagree with your assertion that I also need a 'self esteem' boost. Self esteem leads to Pride, and Pride always come before a fall, and I make it my business to avoid falling.

If you ask me, loving yourself leads to far more mental issues then recognizing all the faults you have. If you haven't yet figured it out, I'm a realist, and I recognize everything for what it is. I hate myself because I'm self-centered, slow, and not stronger then Megatron. Now, acknowledging those things does far more for your mental health then pretending your all peachy. Maybe you should think about your faults more often. You'll probably end up a wad of self-loathing too. And I will laugh at you. Hah Hah.

Bonecrusher,

I know you'll hate me, but your blog is awesome.

How does it feel to have your head cut off? Did you still have a few seconds of processing after you were decapitated, like a human head has a couple seconds of oxygen and blood left to think with when we're decapitated? I've heard that's true and I was wondering if it's similar with robots...and you'd be the expert.

Suzy

My blog sucks. I hate it. But it's for a greater cause, so I deal with it.

Well, I wouldn't know exactly what it feels like - after all, there is a point where 'movie magic' takes over acting skills. If my head were to actually be pulled off, it would indeed be fatal. However, your question interested me, so I went and tracked down Frenzy, who has a decentralized processor, and thus can survive that. After beating him up for a bit, he answered your question: He said it really slaggin hurts.

Just thought you should know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thatclawthingonyourbackreallyhurt
youslaggin'malfuction!
I'vehalfaprocessortohackyourslagginsorrytailpipe
forthatbeating!
you'dbetterwatchoutIcouldbeanywhereI'mlikeashadow
swooosh!
youslaggin'slagpile...slaggit!!