Bonecrusher's Blog of Hate

Name's Bonecrusher. If you're reading this, I hate you. If you're not reading this, I hate you. Actually, I just hate you period. In fact, I hate everything. This blog examines the subtleties and complexities about this mindset, which flashbags like yourselves can only hope to ever achieve. Good luck with that.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Too Busy for What?

You know what I hate? More then usual, that is. When someone is 'too busy' to make an important deadline.

Yesterday, I found myself in desperate need for a quick fix-up before an important audition for the upcoming Go-Bots movie. By 'need for a quick fix-up', I of course mean, 'someone to shove my arm back into its socket'. Starscream and I had a gentleman's disagreement, and one thing led to another and, well, let's just say I let him off easy.

Unfortunately, there are no Decepticon doctors on Earth (or on Cybertron, for that matter - the Decepticon Philosophy states that if you can't fix it yourself, it doesn't deserve to be fixed. This is why Shockwave has only one hand. What *he* won't tell you, is that he lost it to an overzealous food processor), so as loathe as I was to do it, I had to contact the Autobot's stationed medic.

Now, I figured that since Ratchet and I starred in Bay's idiot movie together, he'd take only slightly less convincing then any other Autobot (Convincing is measured in humans held as hostages), but to my surprise, he was more then happy to put my arm back on. The guy's a bigger dolt then I thought. Obviously, he forgot the four hundred and ninety-three times I had tried to take his head off. But not one to miss taking advantage of any no-good Autobot, I headed to the designated meeting place, carrying my dislocated arm in tow. I showed up a tad early, and began to wait.

And wait.

And wait.

And at about the end of 2 hours, I was quite mad. I called up Ratchet, and he apologized profusely, saying something had 'come up'. Something about Megatron blowing up Optimus, or some such nonsense. Pfft, like I care. So I abused him verbally for a bit, and he promised he'd show up in five minutes.

An hour later, I rang him up again. He told me some nonsense about him being in high demand, being the only Cybertronian doctor on the planet, so I yelled at him some more.

After about 4 hours of this back and forth, he finally showed up, shoved my arm back in it's socket, and managed to get away before I could dislocate *his* arm. But by the time I got to where the audition was supposed to be held, it was well over. It looks like I won't be in that Go-Bot movie afterall. Just as well, I would have hated it.

Oh, as to where I was Wednesday? I was busy. Deal with it.

No comments: