Bonecrusher's Blog of Hate

Name's Bonecrusher. If you're reading this, I hate you. If you're not reading this, I hate you. Actually, I just hate you period. In fact, I hate everything. This blog examines the subtleties and complexities about this mindset, which flashbags like yourselves can only hope to ever achieve. Good luck with that.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Bloggity Blog Blog Blog

It never ceases to amaze me how much you humans really think of yourselves. You think that you're funny (Hint: You are Not), attractive (See Previous Comment), Intelligent (Do I really have to keep doing this?) and other trivial things. And nowhere is this attitude of self-importance more readily available then the Blogs of the Internet.

Now, to give credit where it's due, the idea of a universal network occured to you fleshbags much earlier in your developmental stage then most other species (The Quintessons, for example, all hate each other too much to risk sharing ideas, and the Nebulons were in space before they figured out the simple idea of wiring computers together). That said, you certainly don't have the faintest idea WHAT to do with this network.

I'm not going to bother to name names, but if you click that 'next blog' up there, you'll get a random blog from the rest of this network. And it doesn't matter which one of the thousands it is, I guarantee it will show off the dredges of human society. Clicking randomly up there, I found a guy prattling about the weather, some persons pathetic artwork of sunsets (Apparently you can't bother to go outside and watch it yourself), and guy complaining about how much his job sucked. Of all the possible uses on the internet, THIS is the best you could come up with? How sad is that.

Fortunately, you have *my* blog to set things straight. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well aren't you high and mighty. and you tell us not to think of ourselves with an air of "self-importance" Please.what a load of crap. the only real use the internet is for is for researching how to use various things against your enemy. jeez. not to sit here and worship every letter you friggin type! For instance, when I consume sugar, I take on a crazed state, and tend to annoy the hell out of ppl, to my amusement, and their disdain. Or sometimes I don't need the sugar, sometimes its just fun to torment ppl whom I know will crack under my hyper form!

I WILL BE THE BANE OF YOUR EXISTANCE...thats a promise!!!
hope you rust in our moist climate,
Aishe...again...
and again..
and again..


Aishe