Bonecrusher's Blog of Hate

Name's Bonecrusher. If you're reading this, I hate you. If you're not reading this, I hate you. Actually, I just hate you period. In fact, I hate everything. This blog examines the subtleties and complexities about this mindset, which flashbags like yourselves can only hope to ever achieve. Good luck with that.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Email Email Email

Ah, how refreshing it is to check my email, and find that more of you fleshbags have taken it upon yourself to bother me. Two this time, no less.

Hello Bonecrusher! I just thought I'd let you know that I might have found someone who can possibly beat you. You see, on Earth we have this soldier called the Master Chief. He single-handedly destroyed an entire alien armada, a giant ring world, a malicious parasite bent on consuming the galaxy, and a psychotic and extremely intelligent alien AI. If he can do all that, what's to stop him from taking you out next?

Umm, what? What makes you think I'm unbeatable? Why do you think *I'm* not leading the Decepticons? Because Megatron beat the slag out of me, that's why. That said, you are kidding, right? This Master Chief is a human. I am approximately 30 feet taller then he is. I am a Cybertronian death machine. He's a guy with a gun. Suuuure he'll beat me. Right.

Moving on...


Hello Bonecrusher,
I suppose I could say I hate multiple things, but there's one that drives me over the edge of insanity.
People.
A person has the potential for semi-intelligence, however people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
When they get emotional to any extreme, overly hyped, depressed, panicked, it irritates me. Their hyper voices make my skin crawl, weepy women make me ill, and panicky people are the only amusement.

People are the Bane of my existence. Care to Comment?
Aishe G. Is that name real enough for ya??
Now here's a human I can almost appreciate. You certainly have the attitude right, miss. That said, you are also missing the fact that they are small, squishy, and annoying at any age. However, I also have the distinct feeling you are more 'emo' and less 'hate filled'. Let your hate get you angry, not depressed. Release your rage and blah blah blah.

Good start though. There may be hope for some of skin sacks yet.

No comments: