Bonecrusher's Blog of Hate

Name's Bonecrusher. If you're reading this, I hate you. If you're not reading this, I hate you. Actually, I just hate you period. In fact, I hate everything. This blog examines the subtleties and complexities about this mindset, which flashbags like yourselves can only hope to ever achieve. Good luck with that.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Some Email Today

No, I'm not going back into politics. That bridge has been burned. Thank Frenzy for that.

Apparently 'I Have No Life' Kreemzeek has been signing me up for more slag. Thanks buddy. I appreciate it. Hope you like being squished.

So, only one 'real' email today.

Bonecrusher,

Have you heard of a human holiday as April Fool's Day and if so, what is your opinion on it? (Besides the fact that you hate it...) Did you prank anyone at all or what?

Do you have any ideas that you can come up with that you'd be willing to share? I have this particular teacher at school who is a total "S.O.B." and want to get back at him for all the crap he's put me through in his classroom! I have some ideas but they're really pathetic...I hate to admit it but I really need help with this.

-Veronique


In case you missed it, Frenzy got the drop on me on this 'April Fools Day'. You know, I really can't understand why you humans would have a day dedicated to lying to other people. As a whole, you're not that deceptive of a race, unlike, say the Quintessons, who would have entire years devoted to that activity, or, of course, Decepticons, who named ourselves for it.

All I know is it annoys the slag out of me.

As for your problem, I am no advice columnist, so why are you asking me? My sole advice consist mostly of smashing straight through whatever it is that I hate at the moment, but sadly, fleshy bodies are not designed to take that kind of abuse. I guess you'll just have to suffer. Which, of course, is fine by me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate sneezing