Bonecrusher's Blog of Hate

Name's Bonecrusher. If you're reading this, I hate you. If you're not reading this, I hate you. Actually, I just hate you period. In fact, I hate everything. This blog examines the subtleties and complexities about this mindset, which flashbags like yourselves can only hope to ever achieve. Good luck with that.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I've had a Headache for 6 weeks straight now. And people wonder why I'm so grumpy.

Cybertronian headaches are similar to human headaches, except ours are caused by biomechanical feedbacks, and often whistle loud enough for other people to hear them. So, in addition to annoying you, you get the added benefit of annoying everyone else in a 100 foot radius as well. As you can probably guess, I hate them.

Sadly, there is no miracle pill for a Cybertronian headache. We don't have tylenol, or advil, or any of that slag. We just have to sit here and suffer.

Or, alternatively, we could make everyone suffer with us. Wrecking houses is a great stress reliever, do you know that? Of course, now property values in the area are plummitting, so now would probably be a good time to invest.

Now, I'm going back to my stasis nap. If anyone dares wake me up, trust me, it will not be pleasant.

1 comment:

Miss M. Possible said...

Hey, Bonecrusher! I bet you're full of crap. You don't smash houses or crush bones or any of that slag. I bet you sit around all day hugging puppies and kittens and collecting stamps. If you were really out crushing bones you would have something better to talk about. :P