Bonecrusher's Blog of Hate

Name's Bonecrusher. If you're reading this, I hate you. If you're not reading this, I hate you. Actually, I just hate you period. In fact, I hate everything. This blog examines the subtleties and complexities about this mindset, which flashbags like yourselves can only hope to ever achieve. Good luck with that.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mail

Some words from the cesspool of spam that is my mailbox.

I love reading your blog. Not in a feel good way of course, because you are all Hatey McHaterson, but it's entertaining in a hateful way. How come you aren't on Twitter? I'd love to get tweets from you. Then you can tweet from your human cellular device while sloshing away at the new job. Elbow deep in human feces, I'm betting, will provide us with some awesomely hateful posts from you.

I know, you hate me for suggesting it...save it for Twitter!

Good luck at the new job!

M


No. I already slave myself to this blog and AIM, I don't need to become part of yet another global network of uninteresting people.

Do you really think your out of work?

Yeh, in the film you were "own" by Prime and scattered all over a freeway. However, I doubt Sector 7 would leave your parts out in the open like that. Further on in the film Barricade was no where to be seen (I could be wrong...I've only watched the film once). But maybe Barricade went back to get what was left of you and has taken you somewhere...to possibly wait for a way to put you back together. OR...maybe you where thrown into the abyss with megatron. Either way, when Soundwave (or Hook) arrives he just might find a way to bring you back. After all what would Devastator be without all 6 of you? Would the director come up with some completely new fill-in?

Just a ramblin thought.

-Jazz


I'm sorry, but unless you're Frenzy (or Waspinator), it's just a tad difficult to come back to life from getting your head chopped off. Ask Marie Antoinette. And besides, as I've said already, if I can at all possibly avoid it, I NEVER WANT TO BE PART OF DEVASTATOR AGAIN. Ever ever ever. They can go find some other chump bot to be the arm. Or, heaven forbid, the crotch.


Daleks, if you don't know, are overlarge R2D2-esque killing machines with a chewey organic center. Their goal in life is to exterminate everything other than themselves because they hate everything else and consider every other form of life inferior.

This rather reminds me of you. I was wondering why you hate them.


They have a philosophy of life that rather appeals to me. Sadly, the Daleks are about as useful as Reflectors alt mode, and just as dangerous. Nice try, but no dice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you supposed to be hiding in the Amazon Rain Forest hating everything and destroying trees and crap?

Anonymous said...

See...no one can get it straight. Either Bonecrusher is dead or alive. Your either at the bottom of the sea or in the rain forest. So who cares if your head was chopped off. With TFs director that sort of thing doesn't matter. And by the way...it's work...ain't it? Does the body part matter when your paid? Work is work...right? Get your mind out of the gutter folks...you know what I mean.

-Jazz