Bonecrusher's Blog of Hate

Name's Bonecrusher. If you're reading this, I hate you. If you're not reading this, I hate you. Actually, I just hate you period. In fact, I hate everything. This blog examines the subtleties and complexities about this mindset, which flashbags like yourselves can only hope to ever achieve. Good luck with that.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wow


Subject: Hello, allow me to introduce myself...........

To: bonecrusherhatesyou@gmail.com

I hate apples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Do I even want to know what this is about? I swear, you fleshbags send me the most bizarre messages.

I mean, I hate apples too (are you surprised?), but seriously... SUBSTANCE PEOPLE.

I've got a couple emails I'll deal with on Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's probably from that twit from the TF Wiki, Kremzeek, who started a wiki called Vandalpedia that's a contradiction in itself.
One of the articles claims that you, Bonecrusher, hate apples. As should everyone else.

Unknown said...

Yup, that's me!

Anonymous said...

ya he does hate apples he just said in the update he hates them 2 duh