Bonecrusher's Blog of Hate

Name's Bonecrusher. If you're reading this, I hate you. If you're not reading this, I hate you. Actually, I just hate you period. In fact, I hate everything. This blog examines the subtleties and complexities about this mindset, which flashbags like yourselves can only hope to ever achieve. Good luck with that.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Auditions Now Open: Campaign Manager

After firing Blackout, my last one, for that utterly disastrous video he dared put online, I decided to go without one for a brief period. I recently received poll results on some 'key' states about my recognition.

Florida: 0%
California: 0%
Texas: 0%
New York: 0%

Notice something? Yes, these are the exact same poll numbers as Republican Ron Paul. Obviously, considering he hasn't dropped out, I still have a chance. Which is why it would be foolish to waste my odds on gambling for recognition without campaign manager.

But where could I find one? I already know the work most Decepticon's produce (why do you think I hate them?) and no human is going to get anywhere near my campaign.

Except, perhaps, the one's already stupid enough to be following my campaign in the first place.

So now I'm holding open auditions. Email me at BonecrusherHatesYou@gmail.com with your best campaign slogans, image advertisements, TV ads, campaign strategies, and whatever else you think would get me into the White House. If, Primus Forbid, any are actually good, I'll declare you my campaign manager, and expect you to do the rest of the work. The rest will be openly mocked for the entire internet to see, because I hate you.

Now get to work. You lazy slaggers.

No comments: